Zoom View Venue Profile
Do you need Cash for College? Join the California Student Aid Commission for our Statewide Cash for College Webinar! Learn about the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Application (CADAA) application and get your questions answered via the Cash for College hotline!
Register for a FREE webinar here!
Available Webinars: CSAC C4C Webinars Calendar
- Thursday, February 25, 2021: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
What do you need for the webinar?
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents’ tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Not sure? Click here: Am I an independent or dependent student?
For more information click here!
Thursday, 25 February, 2021
Website: Click to Visit