Welcome Center - SEC 105 View Directions to the Venue View Venue Weather View Venue Profile
Mission College, CA 95054
Website: Click to Visit
Did you know you have to fill out a new FAFSA/Dream Act application every year?
Get assistance with completing the 2020-2021 and/or 2019-2020 FAFSA or Dream Act application.
Financial Aid Advisors will be there to assist.
Bilingual assistance is available in Spanish and Vietnamese.
What to bring:
- For 2020-2021 (next school year):
- Student’s FAFSA/Dream Act Username and Password.
- Student’s Social Security Number (if applicable)
- Student’s and parents’ 2018 tax documents and W2s/1099s (if applicable)
- For 2019-2020 (current school year):
- Student’s FAFSA/Dream act Username and Password.
- Student’s Social Security Number (if applicable),
- Student’s and parents’ 2017 tax documents and W2s/1099s (if applicable)
Workshops will be held at the Welcome Center.
Friday, 18 October, 2019
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend